Physician (RBRVS) Reimbursement
- Assessing coding and billing accuracy
- Providing education for physicians and staff
ACS expertise in medial practice management is expansive, entailing everything from billing, coding, and pricing in the fee-for-service quadrant to assisting physicians in adequate documentation for evaluation and management services and medial necessity for tests and procedures ordered and performed. Regardless of practice type, maintaining and managing a bottom line while practicing quality medicine is one of your greatest concerns. If you find that you are practicing quality medical care, billing clients and third parties and still don't see the financial return you were expecting, Administrative Consultant Service, LLC can help you improve your office operations and financial results.
Review Services for Providers
Physician practices lose billions of dollars every year to incorrect coding and billing practices. These errors can result in denied claims or worse—lawsuits. This is preventable and you can protect your practice now by bringing in ACS who has certified coding consultants to help you identify errors and guard against future official audits such as RAC, MAC, MIC, ZPIC, OIG, CERT, etc.
Review Services Include:
- Correct coding and billing validation
- Appropriateness and accuracy of documentation
- Audit support including appeals and defense
- Inoculation against potential audits by ensuring accurate coding, billing, and documentation
- Compliance Audits
- Medial Chargemaster Review